'E' 7 Royal Welsh Fusiliers
After the Territorial and Reserve Force Act came into force on 1st
April 1908, drill halls were built in several towns. Dolgellau was
one of them.
According to an elderly resident of Dolgellau, the drill hall which is behind the Court House is a 1930s Home Guard building. Its appearance supports his recollection. The premises used during the Great War were demolished many years ago.