'D' 5 Royal Welsh Fusiliers
Holywell's drill hall is a solid, substantial and proud building opposite an old school. Its plaque proudly declares its foundation as the Territorial Drill Hall, 1914. It seems to have had residential accommodation to its right. The building is attractively detailed, including a smart moulded barge board and fascia.
This drill hall is in use by the 4th Cadet Battalion RWF and also 2480 (Holywell) Squadron ATC