‘Royal Wiltshire (Prince of Wales’s Own Royal Regiment) Yeomanry (A Squadron, Warminster Troop)’
4th Battalion The Duke of Edinburgh’s (Wiltshire Regiment) (F Co.)
(Both references Kelly 1911)
Kelly, 1911, records ‘4th Battalion The Duke of Edinburgh’s (Wiltshire Regiment) (F Co.); 12
Market Place.’ Kelly, 1903, gives the Head quarters and Armoury of F Company 1st Volunteer
Battalion at the same address.
Squadron Sgt Major Walter Barratt’s address was 96 West Street (Kelly, 1911).