E, H 5 North Staffordshire
E and H Companies are listed at Hill street and Hanley, which suggests
Hanley as a drill station in effect (notwithstanding the extant Hanley
Drill Hall), So whilst the main unit was at Hill street, a platoon
or whatever was based in Hanley.
According to Kelly 1912, H company was in Trentham. The Head quarters
of 1st Volunteer Batallion North Staffs were in Market place, Stoke.
This information is based on a pre-1908 reference from Kelly.
the first attempt at content
The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy