7th Somerset VRC (Kelly, 1875)
‘Prince Albert’s Somersetshire Light Infantry, 1st Volunteer Battalion; C Co.’ (Kelly, 1889)
‘C’ Company 1st VB Somerset Light Infantry (Kelly, 1906)
‘4th Battalion Prince Albert’s (Somersetshire Light Infantry) (C Co.), Bath hill.’ (Kelly, 1914)
ds 'D' Squadron North Somerset Yeomanry
Personnel mentioned by Kelly include Thomas Murdock, Sgt Major(1875), Capt J H Evans and Sgt William Codrington, Drill Instructor (1906). According to ‘A History of Keynsham’, Col Sgt Henry (Harry) Williams, of the 4th Battalion Somerset Light Infantry, retired in 1918 and became caretaker of the Drill Hall in Keynsham until 1926.
Archive photographs exist which show the drill hall in the centre of its community. Kelly, 1914, reports: ‘Drill Hall, Bath hill, to seat 500, Wm. Codrington, caretaker.’
From 1912 to 1935, the Drill Hall was in use as the Keynsham Manual Instruction Centre. (‘Around Keynsham and Saltford in Old Photographs’, Barbara Lowe and Tony Brown.
Keynsham Drill Hall is now a Fitness Centre and Nail Bar.  There is nothing on the building to indicate its previous use other than the faint wording 'Public Hall' which is just visible.
[Note: Bath Hill is named after the Public Bathhouse in Keynsham, not the city of Bath.]
We are very grateful to David Adams for the information, extracts and photographs