‘7th Battalion Hampshire Regiment; A Company, Drill hall, Bath road.’ (Kelly, 1911)
ds 5 Electric Lights Company Hampshire Fortress Royal Engineers
Kelly, 1899, refers to 99 High street.
According to ‘Hampshire Treasures Volume 5 ( New Forest) p 191 - Lymington and Pennington’, (Hampshire County Council), the Drill Hall on Bath Road is a former chapel, with red brick and stucco facade, slate roof and central wooden doors.
We believe the drill hall is used by a rifle club.